Tuesday, May 12

still going strong


These girls around here and their friend Leslie are hard core. Hard core I say. Just when I think the last wallet or purse has been made out comes more. Just as it should be.

Such a proud Mama am I.

Aliss has been embellishing her hoodies and also Leslie's and Zack's as well.
I made up some Zip purses this week, they are over at my shop. There is quite a difference in each of the styles of fabrics and trims I used. The showroom fabrics that were given to me are very unique. Just when I think I have run out of options out comes another....guess I am just like my girls huh?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

you go girls!

Anonymous said...

Proud you should be. Not many parents these days get to tell others of their positive productive children. Fantastic!!!