Monday, May 11

Mama's Day






I have really enjoyed visiting other blogs and reading about their feelings of Mother's Day, talking with Mother's I know and just being a mom on Mother's Day.
Being brought breakfast in bed, flowers picked by little hands and placed with care into vases, given a necklace strung with only me in mind and gift certificates for things that really need to be done around here.
While washing up some dishes on Mother's Day I found myself feeling a bit snippy with my kids (sorry Tes) because I was doing dishes on Mother's Day. Well, that's what being Mom is all about right?
Taking care of our babies.

2 comments:

The Milkshake said...

love you and sorry ♥ ♥ ♥

Jackie Collins said...

Glad that you have those 5 blessings living in your home and loving as they do....sounds like the day was full of love and living.