Wednesday, May 20

Hamilton

My mom gave me birthday money back in the beginning of April. I was supposed to get either a percolator for coffee or a new toaster oven. I can honestly say I was going for the percolator but after searching and searching and daily seeing the sad excuse for a toaster oven we used slowly falling apart. Sensibility won out. Introducing Hamilton. The kids named it....don't be too impressed with their creativity yet. Hamilton is the brand name. :o)



Shiny black and chrome wins out every time over tired old white and falling apart.
nice.
I have also been busy replacing my bag that I have carried for at least 6 months and have been told by Tessa repeatedly that it is time to replace it.

You know, so much extra time to make myself a bag. :o)

Well, I did it and I am so happy. I liked it so much that I made one with a different suede color for my shop. I plan on making a few more with different suede and fabrics and the same design for my shop too.

I also copied the satchel/messenger style bag that I designed to carry all of my college books too. This one is for my shop. It's super duper cute.
That's the shop update for this week.
Thanks for looking!

P.S. I have a bag heading out to Australia in a few days. How exciting! :o)

No comments: