Monday, November 10

In Memory...

Thank you to all of you who have sacrificed for our freedom
and all of the families of those who have sacrificed for our freedom!


Tomorrow is Veterans Day here in the United States. I have lived in this area for 20 years and hadn't realized there is a local parade in a neighboring town about 30 minutes from us.
I have decided it would be very good for my children (and me) to witness all of these men and women who have fought for our country's freedom in the past. We go to a Christmas parade and a loggers playday parade; it will be great to go to a Veteran's Day Parade too.
I figure that to show my children others who have sacrificed their life to protect theirs is a good way to continue feeling thankful for who we are and where we live.
While I am on the topic of Thankfulness I would like to say thank you to Dad and Debbie.

We got this great package of goodies in the mail. Lots of books, toothbrushes (because grandparents know how important it is for kids to brush), and other stuff.
Hannah and Soph have already claimed their very own mini toothpaste and floss.
Thank you Dad and Debbie, we love you!

1 comment:

melissa said...

that looks like a fantastic package- yippee!

and congrats to tessa on the crocheted collars- they sound promising!