Sunday, June 1

candy colors...

I have had this great piece of what I think is vintage fabric for well over a year now. The fabric has different scenes of what look like children's drawings. A friend of mine picked it up at a tag sale and gave me a big piece because she said I would make something cute out of it. Well, you know how it is when you have so many ideas for one piece of fabric: you can't make up your mind.
Since I have been having so much fun making bright, cheerful skirts for girls I went with that thought and made some fun summertime skirts.


There are many more cute ones to come and some too big to put on the front of a skirt that I am thinking of making into children's messenger bags...one being a large orange elephant! how fun...
These pictures just don't do them justice.
They are in my shop if ya want to take a peek.

In the next few days will be adding more items like Strawberry Shortcake lined aprons made from the *original* Strawberry Shortcake fabric.
Also, tomorrow I hope to share some little purses that my two youngest daughters designed and made all by themselves. They are so proud.
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!