Sunday, October 5

Welcome October...

*Welcome fires in the wood-stove with a pot of water, vanilla and cloves scenting our home.

*Welcome warm cozy sweaters.*Welcome the sound of rain drops on the roof lulling me to sleep at night and during the day reminding us to be thankful for the roof over our heads.

*Welcome the start of our home school for the year.*Welcome having friends over to share a game night and munchies with. (this will be something new for my family)

(on the top of my dad's hill last October)

I am feeling very thankful for my family today....near and far.

My mom has been such a support to me and I just wanted to acknowledge the emotional encouragement and other ways that she has encouraged me this past few weeks when I felt shaky.

Thanks Mom, I love you.

A lot of things have happened in my life recently from sad to exciting and I say
"what doesn't kill me will make me stronger".
Well, I really didn't say that but I sure am feeling it. :o)

**photos are from our family vacation out to see my Dad, Debbie and extended family on my Dad's side in New York last October....missing being there all over again.

1 comment:

Jackie Collins said...

You are such a blessing and such a wonderous person. I am so very PROUD to have you as my daughter and to know that you have traveled such a rough path to get where you are and I have faith in you and I know that you will accomplish so much for so many along your way. I am sorry that you have had the trials and tough times. I know they only make you that much stronger and like fire tempers metal....it makes you stronger. Please feel the love and hugs I am sending to you.....Mom