Monday, March 10

collaboration...

This past week we had a few days of sunshine in a row here in Washington state....I know, I know it's scary. Anyway, the kids and I cleaned up all of the storm debris that was still out there from the continual rain since the storm in December.
Hannah unearthed Sophie's stick horse.
bad things happen to toys left to the elements ya know.

Hannah decided that since Sophie's birthday was so close that she would make her a new stick horse. She badgered me until I took her to my stash and helped her pick out some fabrics. I have made a few stick horsies in the past for my kids for Christmas presents so I went by past knowledge...didn't turn out exactly like the ones I have made because of the time issue but i think she did a cute job with it.

sickies around here ....

No comments: