Wednesday, April 2

just because...

Last Sunday I took the kids to Pizza Hut for a diversion from some hard stuff we are going through. We had a few Book-It coupons for mini pizzas from a program I signed them up through for home schoolers to encourage reading. They have a new *natural* pizza that we tried also and we really liked it. Usually I end up with a tummy ache and didn't this time. thumbs up..

vending machine toys....toy rings and jukebox music...

mmmm...just what we needed.

Wednesday funnies:::
Tessa tricked Hannah for April Fool's day. She made red jello in a drinking glass and Hannah tried to *drink* it. The kids thought it was hilarious.

I needed to get some online school work done today so my neighbor was having the kids go to play at her house for a couple hours and it was taking Tessa for--ever to leave the house.
She looks at me and says *I am only a figment of your imagination" and walks out of the room. a minute later I see her crawling on the other side of the couch and I say impatiently "Tes, you are NOT a figment of my imagination and I need to get to my school work". She stands up with her pair of ballet flats and says with a grin "Mom, I was only getting my shoes from under the couch". What a card.

I was searching out some encouragement online for Christian Single parents home schooling tonight and found some articles that were great. I was all in the snuggly mood and Hannah sat on my lap and cuddled in. I seized the moment and whispered in her ear "Have I told you recently that I love you and what a great person you are"?
She looked at me under big eyelashes and leaned over and whispered in my ear "I have a secret for you. You have very hot breathe that goes right into my ear".
LOL!!
still chuckling over that one...
Lori

2 comments:

The Milkshake said...

That was fun playing the jute box and eating pizza!
Your so funny. :P

Love Sesa xoxo

UnschoolingMama said...

Now why can totally picture Tessa doing that? Goofy girl!

Love,
Nicole