Sunday, April 20

driving...

Tessa has been practicing driving. We went down to a more quiet end of the outskirts of town. There is a bird sanctuary and waste water treatment pond (had beautiful ducks in it today) and on the other side of the road is a sort of beach.
It was freezing out but well worth the fun we had.

a little artistry~


some titanic reenactments~

It was a nice diversion from housework waiting for us at home (so we can start the week out right).
I have been trying to not get so wrapped up in the *to do* list that we aren't enjoying life as a family. It has been nice to go do something on Sunday afternoons...together. Life can't be so busy that we can't enjoy our loved ones and the beautiful surroundings God created for us.

2 comments:

The Milkshake said...

I was not playing Titanic, I was felling the wind in my hair! :P

Love Tessa
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo!
*waving hi to Zack* and sending big hugs from me and Miss Maggie!

xo,
Kim